We accept reservations through our online reservation system. Please note that a valid credit card information will be needed to confirm your booking. This information will only be used when you cancel or change your booking less than 3 days in advance.
Declined or invalid credit cards will result in cancellation of reservation without notice.
Piece Hostel Sanjo will be closed from December 17, 2018 for renovation. Guest who will check in before December 16 will be staying at Piece Hostel Sanjo. Guest who will check in after December 16 will be staying at Piece Hostel Sanjo East which is our new branch across the street.
For reservations made directly from an online booking website (agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hostelbookers, Hostelworld, Jalan, Rakuten Travel), please go to your My Page account on that website to cancel or modify your reservation. The process may incur the charges listed under each booking website.
For reservations made from PIECE HOSTEL SANJO's “Online Reservation” page, please go to that page and click “View, Amend or Cancel Your Reservation”.
Reservations cancelled or modified less than two days before the date of arrival will incur the following charges:
- No cancellation fee
- 100% of room rate for all nights
- 100% of room rate for all nights
For reservations made with methods other than the above or if you are not aware of your reservation number, please contact us at either email@example.com or +81-75-746-3688 to cancel or modify your reservation.
For group booking of 10 or more, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org before making any reservations. Please kindly understand that we may not be able to accommodate groups of more than 20 people.
Group cancellation policy:
- Reservations cancelled 4-2 weeks prior to arrival date incur a penalty of 30% of the full stay.
- Reservations cancelled 2-1 weeks prior to arrival date incur a penalty of 50% of the full stay.
- Reservations cancelled 1 week-3 days prior to arrival date incur a penalty of 80% of the full stay.
- Reservation cancelled less than 2 days, 1 day, or same day of the arrival date incur a penalty 100% of the full stay.
We have a 10-year-old age restriction for the dormitories.We accept infants and children (age 0-9) in the private rooms (double, twin, triple, and family rooms).
As we are not a child-friendly hostel, please read our precautions below before making your reservation.
(1) We do not offer baby cribs, cots, and high chairs.
(2) We provide minimum space in the bedrooms.
(3) Shower booths and bathrooms are shared in some rooms, so please check your room type when making a reservation. We do not offer baby tubs or a diaper-changing area.
(4) Breakfast menus are all designed for adults.
(5) This does not apply only to guests with children, but if we have any complaints about noise, we will have to ask for your cooperation.
Maximum Capacities per Room
It is prohibited for the total number of guests to exceed the maximum capacity as per stated by Japan's Hotel Management Law. Please refer to our ROOM/RATES page for other room's maximum capacities.
PIECE HOSTEL SANJO: The maximum capacity of our double room is restricted to 2 people including children. The maximum capacity of our twin room is restricted to 3 people including children.
PIECE HOSTEL SANJO EAST: The maximum capacity of our double room and twin room is restricted to 2 people including children. The maximum capacity of our triple room is restricted to 3 people including children.
Credit Card Pre-Authorization
Piece Hostel reserves the right to either pre-authorize of charge the provided credit card up to the full reservation amount (usually equal to the amount shown in the cancellation policy). The pre-authorization is temporary lock of a specific amount on the credit card. It will be deducted from the card limit, and it does not generate any movement on the bank account, so it is NOT a charge. After the payment upon check-in, Piece Hostel will cancel the pre-authorization.